Macquarie is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Commodities and Global Markets has staff in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, the UAE, the UK and the US. Commodities have been a core business for Macquarie since its inception in 1969, including physical and financial commodity markets.
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities. The platform covers more than 25 markets and has evolved over more than three decades to provide clients with access to markets, financing, financial hedging and physical execution. The Commodity Markets and Finance division provides risk management, lending and financing, and physical execution and logistics services across the energy, metals and agricultural sectors globally. The division also offers commodity-based index products to institutional investors.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 400 commodities and 130 indies, including Macquarie Diversified, Commodity, Strategy Investor-Excess Return.
Some of the data items available include:
- Date of Portfolio
- Database Domain Code
- Exposure Level
- Portfolio Headline Index Symbol
- Number of Contracts
- Price Index
- Clean Price
- Units and Investable Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.