The Madrid Stock Exchange General Index (IGBM) is a capitalization-weighted stock market index that measures the performance of a selected number of continuous market stocks. It is the principal index for the Bolsa de Madrid (Madrid Stock Exchange) and represents the construction, financial services, communications, consumer, capital/intermediate goods, energy and market service sectors.
Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME) calculates, publishes and disseminates in real-time the IBEX Index. BME, the company that integrates the principal securities markets and financial systems in Spain, is Europe’s fourth biggest exchange operator by equity turnover. The IBEX 35 is the benchmark stock market index of the Bolsa de Madrid, Spain’s principal stock exchange. Initiated in 1992, the index is administered and calculated by Sociedad de Bolsas, a subsidiary of Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), the company which runs Spain’s securities markets (including the Bolsa de Madrid). It is a market capitalization weighted index comprising the 35 most liquid Spanish stocks traded in the Madrid Stock Exchange General Index and is reviewed twice annually.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 20 indices and 200 companies.
Index coverage includes:
- IBEX 35 (Capped Net, Double Leverage, Double Short, Short, Triple Leverage, Triple Short)
- Top Dividendo
- Medium Cap
- Small Cap
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Industry Level Codes, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Base Market Capitalization, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Market Identifier Code, Number of Constituents (Joiners, Leavers), Price Index (High, Low), etc.
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Base Investable Market Value, Base Market Value Investible Weight, Country Code, Database Symbol (Source), Industry Level Descriptions, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Local Code, Market Value, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.