The Malaysian Bond Indexes covers a wide varies of sub-indexes, including MGS, GII, Cagamas, Corporate, Government, Conventional, Islamic and Combined indices. The Quant shop Malaysian Bond Indexes provide an independently created market index for comparisons of manager and fund performance.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1680 bonds and 230 indices.
Some of the bond and index data items available include:
- Average Convexity, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Yield to Worst, Bond Type, Clean Price, Coupon, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Dirty Price, Frequency of Series, Investable Weight, Market Capitalization, Market Value in Local Currency, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Rating, Sector Description, Total Return, Weight in Index (Source), Years to Maturity, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.