The Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) is a government agency responsible for the promotion and development of the palm oil industry in Malaysia. The MPOB is one of the agencies under Malaysia’s Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities.
The oil palm industry forms the economic backbone of Malaysia, where MPOB is the custodian and has more than three decades of research and development in this industry. Several technologies have made the transition from the laboratory to the market place. MPOB aspires to attain new heights for the creation of wealth for the oil palm industry. Ecologically and economically sustainable development should be the guiding philosophy of the oil palm industry and MPOB will play a facilitating role in this endeavor.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts 23 Commodity indices; including Crude Palm Oils and Palm Kernels.
Some of the data items available include Last Price Date, Monthly Price, Weekly Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.