The MPFA regulates the operations of mandatory provident fund (“MPF”) schemes and occupational retirement (“ORSO”) schemes in accordance with the provisions under the MPF and ORSO legislation, as well as relevant codes and guidelines. The MPFA also issues circulars, standards and best practice notes to give guidance to the industry.
The MPFA is a statutory body established in 1998 under section 6 of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (“MPFSO”) (Chapter 485, Laws of Hong Kong). The prescribed savings rates for the purposes of section 37(8) of the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes (General) Regulation are available from 2000-2015.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Prescribed Savings Rate Index, which includes:
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Chapter 485)
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes (General) Regulation
- Prescribed Savings Rates for MPF Conservative Fund
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Date of Portfolio
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.