Manning & Napier, Inc. (Manning & Napier), incorporated on June 22, 2011, is an independent investment management company. The Company operates through investment management industry segment. The Company provides a range of investment solutions through separately managed accounts, mutual funds and collective investment trust funds, as well as a range of consultative services. The Company offers equity, fixed income and alternative strategies, as well as a range of blended asset portfolios, such as life cycle funds.
The Manning & Napier Target Date composite indices are comprised of a coordinated family that includes, but is not limited to, one “Income” option positioned in a conservative, income-oriented manner, and additional options with target dates set in five-year or ten-year increments (e.g., Retirement Target (RT) Income, RT 2010, RT 2015, RT 2020, RT 2025, RT 2030, RT 2035, RT 2040, RT 2045, RT 2050, and RT 2055).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 11 Target Composite Benchmark Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Inception Date
- 120 Month Return Annualized
- 120 Month Return Cumulative
- 12 Month Return
- 1 Month Return
- 36 Month Return Annualized
- 36 Month Return Cumulative
- 3 Month Return
- 60 Month Return Annualized
- 60 Month Return Cumulative
- Return Since Inception Annualized
- Return Since Inception Cumulative
- Year To Date Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.