The Markit iBoxx ABF Index family comprises local currency debt from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. This Index family is the first set of independent Asian local currency bond indices and was established together with the EMEAP group of central banks as part of the ABF2 project. The indices are used as benchmarks by asset managers and as the basis for a number of exchange-traded funds. They are a reflection of the underlying markets due to the use of multiple-contributor pricing. Sub-indices are published at market and sector level, allowing any combination of indices to suit an investment profile.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2800 bonds and 310 indices. Index coverage includes: iBoxx ABF China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items: Accrued Interest, Ask Price, Base Market Value (Loc) – Monthly Only, Bid Price, Cash Payment (Loc), Classification Level, Component Weight, Convexity, Country, Coupon (Adj, Freq, Pmt), Daily Return (Loc), Day Count Designation, Dirty Price, Duration, Ex-Dividend Factor – Monthly Only, Final Maturity, First Settle Date – Monthly Only, Frequency, Hedged Market Value (Usd Pan-Asia Index), Industry Description, Market Value, Mid Price, Modified Duration, Month-To-Date Return, Notional Amount, Rating, Redemption Fator, Ticker, Years To Maturity, Yield, etc.
- Index Items: Alias, Annual Index Benchmark Spread, Cash Payment (Usd), Clean Price Index, Convexity, Coupon, Coupon Income Index, Duration, Gross Price Index, Hedged Paid Cash (Usd), Hedged Total Return Index (Usd), Income Index, Index Base Market Value, Market Value, Maturity Band Flags, Modified Duration, Notional Amount (Loc), Number Of Constituents, Portfolio Duration, Portfolio Modified Duration, Portfolio Yield, Redemption Income Index, Symbol, Total Return Index, Years To Maturity, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.