Markit iBoxx indices cover the cash bond market. They are ideal benchmarks for professional use, as they comprise liquid investment grade issues. The structure of Markit iBoxx indices enables investors to analyse and select benchmarks that reflect their investment profile. They are ideal for fixed income research, essential for asset allocation and indispensable for performance evaluation. Underlying bond prices and indices are available in real time for Euro and Sterling and end of day for USD and Asia.
The hierarchical Markit iBoxx index structure allows drill-downs to reach the specific information level required. The indices are also sorted by type of issuer, maturity band, credit rating and sector, allowing segmentation and analysis in accordance with investment strategy. The Markit iBoxx USD bond indices comprise Treasury, Agency and Corporate issues. In addition to overall indices, separate indices are published for Domestic, Eurodollar issues, as are maturity, rating and sector indices. The Markit iBoxx USD Emerging Market Sovereigns Index is comprised of sovereign debt from emerging market countries and issued in USD. The index is used as a benchmark in portfolio management and research for hard currency emerging markets debt.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 118 indices, including Markit iBoxx USD and iBoxx USD EM Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Country-weight, Country-rating, Country-yield, Yield, Maturity, Duration, Modified duration, Spreads, Convexity, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.