The loan reference data to support the monitoring of portfolios, risk and market activity is often spread across multiple sources, including public filings, credit agreements and transactions. Market participants typically dedicate countless hours each month on manual processes to capture, aggregate and validate this data.
Markit LoanX IDs help reduce the time and resources required for data collection and management and support idea generation, market surveillance, compliance and security master control across the enterprise. This data set includes real-time corporate actions and granular credit agreement details, such as covenant schedules, pricing grids and prepayment rules, for private and public loans.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 10720 bonds. Some of the data items available include:
- Ask Price, Average Liquidity, Average Quote Size, Bid Price, Close Ask, Close Bid, Close Date, Close Depth, Contributed, Currency Code, Deal Name, Depth, Industry, Initial Amount, Issuer, Last Price Date, Lien Type, Liquidity Date, Liquidity Score, LoanX ID, Mark Date, Message Count, Movers Count, Quote Sources, Quotes Spread, Sources with Size, Tranche, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.