The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is Singapore’s central bank and financial regulatory authority. It administers the various statutes pertaining to money, banking, insurance, securities and the financial sector in general, as well as currency issuance. MAS promotes sustained non-inflationary economic growth, and a sound and progressive financial centre.
MAS functions include the following:
- To act as the central bank of Singapore, including the conduct of monetary policy, the issuance of currency, the oversight of payment systems and serving as banker to and financial agent of the Government
- To conduct integrated supervision of financial services and financial stability surveillance
- To manage the official foreign reserves of Singapore
- To develop Singapore as an international financial centre
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 9 reference rates, including:
- Averaged Buying Rates of Dealers
- 3 Month Banks Fixed Deposit Rate
- Banks Savings Deposits Rate
Some of the data items available include:
- Price Index
- Series Value
- Last Price Date
- Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.