Moody’s Investors Service, a leading global credit rating, research and risk analysis firm, publishes credit opinions, research, and ratings on fixed-income securities, issuers of securities and other credit obligations. Credit ratings and research help investors analyze the credit risks associated with fixed-income securities. Ratings also create efficiencies in fixed-income markets and similar obligations, such as insurance and derivatives, by providing reliable, credible, and independent assessments of credit risk.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 613540 bonds, 228940 companies, and 13610 shelf registrations.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items and shelf registrations – Actual Coupon Rate, CF/PF Indicator, Currency, Date of Portfolio, Deal Number, Debt Class, Debt Number, Description, ISIN Code, ISO Currency Code, Issuer Code, Long Term Debt Rating (watch, date, reason), Loss Given Default Rating, Maturity Date, National Scale Ratings Data, Preferred Rating Date/Direction, Scale Rating, Ratings Watch, Sector Long Term Debt Rating, Security Description, Seniority, Series Class, Shelf Debt Rating, Shelf Rating Data, Shelf Registration Type, Short Term Ratings Data, Stock Ratings Data, etc.
- Company Items – Debt Rating, Rating Direction, Rating Date, Rating Type, Security Description, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.