Morgan Stanley is a market leader in the Commodities sector, providing risk management, investor products, financing solutions and liquidity across commodities markets including oil, metals, power and natural gas. With knowledge of both the financial and physical aspects of commodities, we are execution specialists, salespeople, market analysts and originators. Working closely with our colleagues across Morgan Stanley, we offer efficient access to capital to help clients protect and grow their businesses and to take advantage of market opportunities.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 170 futures and 128 indices, including MOTC, MSBL, and MSDO indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bloomberg Ticker, Contract Size, Country Code, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, desc, Description, Index ID, Index Symbol, Market Capitalization, Notional Outstanding, Previous Price, Price, Price Index, Quantity, Security Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.