The Morningstar® Asset Allocation Index family includes two index series designed to help develop and benchmark target date and target risk funds. Each index provides diversified asset-class exposure to global equities, bonds, commodities, and Treasury Inflation-protected Securities (TIPS) by using existing Morningstar indexes as asset allocation building blocks. These indices are rooted in proprietary research and precise methodologies.
- Lifetime Allocation – 13 target date indices available in five-year increments across three risk profiles
- Target Risk – Five indexes covering equity risk preferences from aggressive to conservative
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 20 companies and 85 indexes, including Morningstar Lifetime Indexes (aggressive, conservative, moderate) and Total Return indices (long, short, gross, value, tips, etc.).
Some of the data items available include:
- Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Description, Market Value in US Dollars, Portfolio ID, Portfolio Name, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.