The Morningstar® Fixed-Income Index family covers all aspects of the global fixed-income market by sector and maturity range. Designed to offer a passive replication of active management strategies, the fixed-income indices strike a balance that remains broad enough to reveal a true picture of market trends and conditions, yet the focus is on liquid issues only. A high minimum liquidity threshold for individual bonds keeps the bond indices fully investible and easily manageable.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 25364 bonds and 103 indexes, including:
- Bonds and Treasuries
- Morningstar Australia
- Morningstar Canada
- Morningstar EM
- Morningstar Eurozone
- Morningstar Global, Japan, Sweden, UK, US
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond items – Annual Yield, Average Life, Beginning of Month Investable Weight/Market Value, Broad Sector, Country Code, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Excess Return, Excess Swap Return, Fitch Rating, Index Ratio, ISIN Code, Issuer Spread, Market Value, Maturity Date, Month to Date Total Return, Moody’s Rating, Notional Outstanding, Option Adjusted Spread, Price Return, Profile Date, Rating, Sector, Semi Annual Yield, Spread, Spread to Spot Curve, Stripped Spread, Subsector, Super Sector, Total Return, etc.
- Index items – Accrued Interest, Average Issuer Spread, Average Rating Code, Average Spread, Average Spread to Spot Curve, Average Stripped Spread, Benchmark Spread, Clean Price, Convexity, Coupon, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Dollar Value Change for 1 Basis Point, Excess Return, Excess Swap Return, Hedged Total Return, Macaulay Duration, Market Capitalization, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Term of Security, Total Return, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.