The Morningstar Manager Benchmarks offer a distinct view into a full range of managed investments for incisive performance, portfolio, and operations data analysis that better captures how money managers and consultants view the manager and investment universes. This time series data consists of peer groups based on the Morningstar Institutional Categories and specialized investment groupings based on fund attribute data.
The specialized benchmarks divide funds into peer groups by criteria such as portfolio or stock concentration for improved benchmarking. These fund-based benchmarks facilitate deeper category analysis and are available in asset-weighted and equal-weighted versions. Benchmarks contain constituents from the Open End, Closed End, VA Underlying, and Exchange Traded Fund universes, as these universes are ranked collectively within the Morningstar Institutional Categories.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts Morningstar indices such as:
- Aggressive Allocation, Commodities Agriculture, Conservative Allocation, Equity Market Neutral, Global Allocation, Managed Futures, Market Neutral, Moderate Allocation, Precious Metals AW, Taxable Money Market, Tax-Free Money Market, and Trgt Date Indices.
Please note that portfolio data is not available for these benchmarks and are not intended to be used as primary benchmarks.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.