Target date portfolios provide a diversified exposure to stocks, bonds, and cash for those investors who have a specific date in mind for retirement or another goal. These portfolios aim to provide investors with an optimal level of return and risk, based solely on the target date. Over time, management adjusts the allocation among asset classes to more conservative mixes as the target date approaches.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, hosts approximately 1175 companies and 4 indexes, including:
- Canada Target Market Exposure,
- Developed Europe Target Market Exposure,
- Japan Target Market Exposure,
- Developed Asia Pacific Ex-Japan Target Market Exposure
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code/Description, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Last Price Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.