The MSCI 10/40 Equity Indexes are derived from MSCI Standard, Value/Growth and Small Cap Equity Indexes. MSCI’s proprietary 10/40 Equity Index Methodology is based on extensive simulations and client consultations.
Key components of MSCI’s 10/40 Index Methodology include: Index stability, minimized tracking error versus the Parent Index, and minimized turnover.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 4700 companies and 110 indexes.
Index coverage includes:
- MSCI World Healthcare Index, MSCI World Telecommunication Index, MSCI World IT Index, MSCI EM Eastern Europe Index, MSCI Nordic Index, MSCI Switzerland Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: FX rate, Gross Index/Net Index/Price Index (in CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, LOC, NOK, SEK, USD), MS Code, Number of Issuers (next day); Number of Shares, etc.
- Company Items: Cap Weight (Next Day), Company Symbol, Company Weight In Index, Constrained, Country, Currency Of Company, Database Source, Dif Of Next Day, Exchange Rate, Fif Of Next Day, Gics (Industry, Of Next Day, Sector, Sub-Industry), Investable Market Value (Mil USD), LOC; Investable Shares Outstanding, Isin Code, Market Value, Msci Index Name, Msiss Code, Price, Price Adjustment Factor, Real Time Bloomberg Ticker, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, TS Code, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.