The MSCI ACWI IMI Genomic Innovation Index, developed in collaboration with ARK Invest, is based on the MSCI ACWI IMI Index*, its parent index, and includes large, mid and small-cap securities across 23 Developed Markets (DM) and 26 Emerging Markets (EM) countries. The Index aims to represent the performance of a set of companies that are expected to derive significant revenues, based on the underlying index methodology criteria, from the development of new products and services in the field of genomic sequencing, synthesis, analysis or instrumentation, enable bio computing, bioinformatics, molecular diagnostics and agricultural biotechnology.
The Index includes companies from the parent universe which are determined to have high exposure to business activities such gene editing, agricultural biotechnology, molecular diagnostics, genome related hardware for analytics and diagnostics, bioinformatics, targeted therapeutics, gene and stem cell therapies.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 200 companies and 1 index (ACWI IMI Genomic Innovation Index).
Some of the data items available from this source include the following:
- Index items – 12 Months Forward Earnings per Share, 12 Months Trailing Earnings per Share, 3 year Earnings Per Share Trend, 3 Year Sales Per Share Trend, Adjusted Market Capitalization in Local Currency, Average Dividend Per Share Growth 1 Year, Average Dividend Per Share Growth 5 Year, Current Internal Growth Rate (V/G), Dividend Payout Ratio, Gross Index, Gross Index 1 Day Return in Local Currency, Gross Index 1 Day Return in US Dollars, Gross Index Base Date, Gross Index in Swiss Francs, Gross Index in US Dollars, Gross Return in Swiss Francs, Long Term Forward EPS Growth Rate (V/G), Long Term Historical Earnings per Share Growth Trend (V/G), Long Term Historical Sales Per Share Growth Trend (V/G), Market Capitalization, Net Index, Net Index 1 Day Return in Local Currency, Net Index 1 Day Return in US Dollars, Net Index Base Date, Net Return in Swiss Francs, Next Day Number of Constituents, Next Day Number of Group Entities, Next Day Number of Issuers, Nextday Opening Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Number of Group Entities, Number of Issuers, Opening Market Capitalization, Price Index, Price Index 1 Day Return in Local Currency, Price Index 1 Day Return in US Dollars, Price Index Base Date, Price to Book Value per Share, Price to Cash Earnings, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio 12 Month Forward, Return on Equity, Short Term Forward Earnings per Share Growth Rate (V/G), Year On Year Growth Earnings per Share, Yield, etc.
- Company items – Adjustment Value, Alternate Security Listing Flag, Bloomberg Ticker, Classification Description, Closing Number of Shares, Corporate Actions Event Description, Corporate Actions Event Type Code, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Description, Dividend Ex Date, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Gross (Unadjusted), Dividend Per Share Net, Dividend Points, Domestic Inclusion Factor, Domestic Net Return in US Dollars, Domestic Net Return Local Currency, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Return in US Dollars %, Gross Return Local Currency %, Group Entity Code, Index Code, Index of Price in Local Currency, Industry Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Issuer Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, MSCI Code, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Industry Code, Next Day Industry Group Code, Next Day Sector Code, Next Day Sub-Industry Classification Description, Opening Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Opening Investable Weight in Index, Opening Market Value, Price Return in US Dollars, Price Return Local Currency, Sector Code, Sector Description, Security Adjusted Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Security Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Share Class, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Sub-Industry Classification Description, Time Series ID, Unadjusted Price, Value of Quotation Lot Size, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.