The MSCI Economic Exposure Security Data modules provide geographic revenue breakdowns by country and by region for each large and mid cap stock included in MSCI ACWI. Historical revenue exposures for all constituents of MSCI ACWI are also available back to fiscal year 2005. This security-level data is designed to enhance and support portfolio management, portfolio construction and risk management investment processes. With the continued integration of world markets, companies are increasingly exposed to economic activity beyond their domestic borders.
The MSCI Economic Exposure Security Data and Extended Security Data modules apply a simple and transparent method for quantifying a firm’s economic exposure to the range of countries and regions that generate its revenues. This approach is reliable and consistent, despite significant disparities in the way companies report their revenues across geographic segments. MSCI essentially breaks out each stock’s reported revenues into country-by-country estimates. Clients can then examine an equity portfolio and determine its economic exposure by aggregating the revenues of its constituents at a country or regional level.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 16000 companies and 180 indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Country, Country Exposure (Percentage), Country Exposure Revenue, Description, Domain, Estimation (Percentage). Native Symbol, etc.
- Company Items: Country Code, Country Exposure (Percentage), Country Exposure Revenue (USD), Currency Code, Estimation (Percentage), Flag, Reported Fiscal Year End, Sedol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.