With 40 years of expertise in index construction and maintenance, MSCI aims to set new standards for ESG indices – allowing clients to more effectively benchmark ESG investment performance, issue index-based ESG investment products, as well as to manage, measure and report on their compliance with ESG mandates.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 3400 companies and 28 indices. Index coverage includes:
- EAFE and Europe ESG, Faithshares, Global sectors, KLD 400, USA ESG, World ESG, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Opening Market Value, Opening Weight, Price Index, Price Index Basedate, Price Index, Price Return In USD – 1 Day, Price Return Local Currency – 1 Day, Reuters Identification Code, Sector Code (Gics), Sector Description (Gics), Sedol, Share Class, Share Type, Shares Outstanding, Time Series Id, Total Dividend, Total Return Time Series, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price (LOC/USD), Value Of Quotation, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.