MSCI ESG Research LLC offers research, rating, and analysis services for environmental, social and governance-related endeavors of businesses. The company is based in the United States. MSCI ESG Research LLC operates as a subsidiary of MSCI Inc. MSCI ESG Research is designed to provide critical insights that can help institutional investors identify risks and opportunities that traditional investment research may overlook. This research can be used to help implement responsible investment objectives.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 12800 companies and 5 portfolio:
- MSCI ESG Carbon Portfolio
- MSCI ESG Fund Metrics Portfolio
- MSCI ESG Govt Ratings Portfolio
- MSCI ESG Impact Portfolio
- MSCI ESG Ratings Portfolio
Some of the items available include:
- Carbon Emissions (Scope, Year, Weight), Company Summary, Country Code, Environmental Pillar, ESG Rating Date, ESG Rating Industry, ESG Rating Trend, ESG Score, Evidence of Reserves, Governance Pillar, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Last Updated Date, Low Carbon Reduction, Potential Emissions (MtCO2), Reserves Volume, Reserves KEY (Reported/Estimated), Sedol Code, Social Pillar, Potential Emissions, etc.