- After the close of the exchanges in Americas (t), the initial security weights for the rebalanced index for t+1 are calculated
- For each constituent, the Fair Value return is calculated using the FV evaluated adjustment factor from Interactive Data and the 4:00P.M. EST WM/Reuters exchange rate
- The fair value adjusted index return is then calculated as the weighted sum of the constituents’ fair value returns
- The fair value adjusted index level is derived by multiplying this fair value adjusted index return with the official USD closing level of the index for day t to derive the fair value adjusted index level
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
RIMES provides Fair Value Adjusted Index information on a daily basis for 130+ flagship indexes derived from the MSCI ACWI IMI security universe. Daily index level history is available back to 2005.
Some of the index data items available include the following:
- 12 Months Forward Earnings per Share, 12 Months Trailing Earnings per Share, 3 year Earnings/Sales Per Share Trend, Adjusted Market Capitalization in Local Currency, Average Dividend Per Share Growth, Current Internal Growth Rate (V/G), Dividend Payout Ratio, Estimated Daily Yield, Exchange Rate 4pm fixing London/NY Close, Fair Value Gross/Net, Gross Index, Last Price Date, Long Term Forward EPS Growth Rate (V/G), Long Term Historical Earnings/Sales per Share Growth Trend (V/G), Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Number of Issuers, Opening Market Capitalization, Price Index, Price to Book Value per Share, Price to Cash Earnings, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio 12 Month Forward, Return on Equity, Short Term Forward Earnings per Share Growth Rate (V/G), Year On Year Growth Forward/Trailing Earnings per Share, Yield, etc.