The MSCI Real Assets Index Module includes more than 250 equity indexes which are used by institutional investors for index-based investment products, risk and return analysis, asset allocation and policy benchmarks. The module provides institutional investors
with a single, comprehensive set of listed equity indexes across 5 categories of real assets. The categories include: commodities, agriculture, timber, infrastructure and real estate. These indexes apply a consistent index construction and maintenance methodology, allowing for meaningful global views and cross sector comparisons across asset classes.
This cohesive and diversified suite of indexes provides institutional investors with the transparency and insight to capitalize on their real assets allocations and to meet the special challenges associated with investing in the asset class.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1688 companies and 260 indexes.
Index coverage includes AC Asia, ACWI, AU IMI, Bric, Canada, EAFE, Kokusai, MSCI US, USA IMI, World – REITS, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Commodity Producers, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Value, Alternate Security Listing Flag, Bloomberg Ticker, Classification Description, Closing Number of Shares, Corporate Actions Event Description, Corporate Actions Event Type Code, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Ex Date, Dividend Payout Ratio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Dividend Points, Domestic Inclusion Factor, Domestic Net Return, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Return, Group Entity Code, Index Code, Index of Price, Industry Code/Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Islamic Purified – Gross Dividend Adjustment, Islamic Purified – Net Dividend Adjustment, Issuer Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Industry Code, Price Return, Price to Cash Earnings, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio 12 Month Forward, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sector Code/Description, Security Adjusted Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Security Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Share Class, Shares Outstanding, Time Series ID, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value of Quotation Lot Size, etc.
- Index Items – Adjusted Market Capitalization in Local Currency, Average Dividend Per Share Growth 5 Year, Current Internal Growth Rate (V/G), Estimated Daily Yield, Forward Earnings per Share, Gross Index, Last Price Date, Long Term Forward EPS Growth Rate (V/G), Long Term Historical Earnings per Share Growth Trend (V/G), Long Term Historical Sales Per Share Growth Trend (V/G), Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Number (of Constituents, Group Entities, Issuers), Number of Constituents, Number of Group Entities, Number of Issuers, Opening Market Capitalization, Price Index, Price to Book Value per Share, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Return on Equity, Short Term Forward Earnings per Share Growth Rate (V/G), Trailing Earnings per Share, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.