MSCI is a leading provider of real estate investment tools providing critical business intelligence to institutional investors, real estate owners, managers, brokers and occupiers worldwide.
- The MSCI US REIT Index is a free float-adjusted market capitalization weighted index that is comprised of equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). REITs are companies that in most cases own and operate income-producing real estate assets. To qualify as a REIT under the Internal Revenue Code, a REIT is required to distribute at least 90% of its taxable income to shareholders annually and receive at least 75% of that income from rents, mortgages and sales of property.
- The MSCI REIT Preferred Index is a preferred stock market capitalization-weighted total return index of certain exchange-traded perpetual preferred securities issued by US Equity and US Hybrid REITs.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For these data sources, RIMES hosts approximately 230 companies and 10 MSCI US REIT Indices, plus the MSCI REIT Preferred Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Dividend Per Share , Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Value, Bloomberg Ticker, Book Value Per Share, Clean Price, Closing Number of Shares, Company Symbol, Country, Currency Code, Dividend Adjustment Factor, Dividend Adjustment Value, Dividend Alert Flag, Dividend Currency, Domestic Inclusion Factor, Earnings Per Share, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index of Price, Index Symbol, Industry Code, Industry Group Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value , Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Islamic Purified – Gross Dividend Adjustment, Islamic Purified – Net Dividend Adjustment, Lastest Dividend Amount, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Maturity to Date, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Number Of Shares, Price Adjustment, Price Return, Price To Sales Ratio, Pro Forma Number of Shares, Pro Forma REIT Index Family Flag, Proforma Flag, Proforma Shares Outstanding, Quotation, Reference Date, REIT Index Family Flag, Sector Description, Sector Market Capitalization, Sector Market Value, Shares Outstanding, Sub Industry Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Dividend Per Share Gross, Unadjusted Price, Value of Quotation, Weight In Index, Yield to Date, etc.
- Index Items – Adjusted Market Capitalization in Local Currency, Description, Dividend Return, Dividend Yield, Estimated Daily Yield, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, MSCI Security Code, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price Index Base Date, Price To Book Value Ratio, Ticker, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.