MV Index Solutions develops, monitors and markets the MVIS Indices, a focused selection of pure-play and investable indices designed to underlie financial products. They cover several asset classes, including hard assets,int’l equities, and fixed income markets.
MVIS Equities include:
- Country Indices – provide exposure to various markets focusing on emerging markets countries or regions.
- Sector Indices – provide pure sector exposure to a selection of sectors on a country or global level.
- Long/Short Equity Indices – seek to capture the systematic returns (“beta”) of hedge funds with similar investment styles that invest in the same asset classes and same geographic markets. The indices employ a patented rating and ranking system that filters out funds with low beta as compared to their hedge fund peer group, enhancing the indices’ risk-adjusted returns.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2200 companies and 60 indices. Some of the data items available include the following:
Index Items: Gross Index, Net Index, Price Index, etc.
Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Capping Factor, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Tax Rate, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.