BulletShares® Indexes represent the performance of an investment in a diversified, held-to-maturity portfolio of fixed income securities with a common year of maturity. Accretive Asset Management developed the BulletShares methodology in 2009 with the objective of combining the benefits of individual bonds and bond funds. Each BulletShares index represents a specific year of maturity and terminates after the bonds in its portfolio mature. Investors can use products based on BulletShares Indexes like they use individual bonds, whether building traditional bond ladders or constructing more sophisticated portfolios designed to meet future cash flow needs. These indexes are the foundation for bond funds that act like bonds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 21000 companies and 50 indices.
Index coverage includes BS EM, Municipal and Corporate Bonds.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Average Coupon, Average Duration to Worst, Average Effective Duration, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Maturity, Average Modified Duration, Average Years to Maturity, Average Yield, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Index Price Risk, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Notional Outstanding, Number of Constituents, Open Notional Outstanding, Opening Average Yield, Opening Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Opening Market Capitalization, Opening Notional Outstanding Value in US Dollars, Opening Total Return Index Value, Start Market Cap US Dollars, Total Return, Yield to Maturity / Years to Maturity, Yield to Worst, etc.
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Clean Price, Convexity, Country Code, Country Description, Coupon Adjustment, Coupon Frequency, Coupon Payment, Coupon Type, Currency Code, Daily Total Return, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Investable Weight in Index, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Local Code, Macaulay Duration, Market Value, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding in Local Currency, Opening Clean Price, Opening Dirty Price, Opening Market Value, Opening Notional Outstanding, Opening Yield, Price Risk, Rating, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.