- Sector Indices include: Energy, Industrial Metals, Precious Metals, Agriculture, Livestock
- Single Commodity Indices include Copper, Gold, Soybeans. Coffee and more.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2250 futures and 50 indices, including the NASDAQ Commodity Benchmark Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Future Items: Clean Price, Date of Portfolio, Exchange Identification Code, Exchange Rate, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Value, Next Date of Portfolio, Price Factor, Roll In – Roll Out Contract Flag, Underlying Contract, etc.
- Index Items: Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Total Index Holdings, Total Securities Open Interest, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Excess Return, Gross Index, Gross Index Divisor, Market Capitalization, Unadjusted High Price, Unadjusted Low Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.