Dorsey Wright was an early adopter of smart beta strategies through its focus on alternative weightings to augment performance via proprietary tactical asset allocation models.
Nasdaq acquired Dorsey, Wright & Associates, LLC (DWA), integrating DWA data analytics, passive indexing and smart beta strategies and adding to Nasdaq’s robust index portfolio.
The Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders Index family selects the highest relative strength companies from within their respective investment universes.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2700 companies and 11 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders Index
- Dorsey Wright Focus Five Index
- Dorsey Wright International Focus Five Total Return
- DWA International Developed Markets Technical Leaders Index
- DWA International Emerging Markets Technical Leaders Index
- DWA Technical Leaders Small Cap Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Database Domain Code, Database Source/Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Index Base Value, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index; Divisor, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted High/Low Price, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Values, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Opening Price in Local Currency, Reference Date, Reuters Identification Code, Sedol Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.