The Nasdaq US Select Index Family is comprised of United States (US) securities, including the NASDAQ US Benchmark Index and broken into three size categories by market capitalization headcount of large, mid and small cap. Each category is based on float-adjusted, market capitalization rank with large ranking from 1 to 500, mid from 501 to 1100 and small from 1101 to 1800.
The Nasdaq US Select Indexes are float modified market capitalization weighted indexes. The value of the Index equals the aggregate value of the Index share weights, also known as the Index Shares. The divisor serves the purpose of scaling such aggregate value to a lower order of magnitude which is more desirable for Index reporting purposes.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 620 indices. Index coverage includes: NASDAQ US Small Cap, Mid Cap and Lg Cap, plus US Benchmark and various sectors.
- Aggregate Adjusted Market Value
- Country Of Incorporation Withholding Rate
- Last Sale Price
- Market Value After Adjustments
- Market Value Before Adjustments
- Net Total Return
- Price Return
- Total Return
- X Divisor Before
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.