Nasdaq Global Indexes encompass a variety of global sector, benchmark, and tradable indexes for the investing community and licensing opportunities for product sponsors. The comprehensive Nasdaq Global Index Family covers international securities segmented by geography, sector, and size. Nasdaq’s transparent and rules-based selection method results in a complete representation of the global investable equity marketplace. The indexes cover 45 individual countries within Developed and Emerging Markets, and facilitate a multitude of tracking, trading, and investing opportunities.
The Nasdaq Global Index (NQGI) benchmark provides the broadest exposure for more than 98% of investable large-, mid-, and small-cap securities. The family is further broken down across segments, regions, countries, sectors, and capitalization size. Our free float-adjusted, market cap-weighted methodology utilizes ICB classifications—resulting in indexes calculated as Price Return, Total Return, and Net Total Return in up to seven currencies. The NASDAQ Transportation Index contains securities of NASDAQ-listed companies classified according to the Industry Classification Benchmark as Industrial Transportation and Airlines. They include delivery services, marine transportation, railroads, transportation services, trucking, and airlines.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Nasdaq North America Air Transportation Index and approximately 65 companies. Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index, Gross Index in US Dollars, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, CUSIP Code, Database Source and Symbol Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Gross – Special, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Symbol (Source), Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, RIMES Calculated SEDOL, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.