The Nasdaq ISE index family includes a diverse range of asset classes and instrument types including global equities, fixed income and currencies, and is designed to track the returns and income of the top 30 U.S listed Closed-End Funds. The index is a benchmark for investors tracking the income and returns of the ISE’s top 30 U.S.-listed closed-end funds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 86 companies and 16 indices, including various ISE Indices, including BICK, Chindia, Clean Edge, CTA, Global Engineering, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Aggregate Adjusted Market Value/Divisor, Price Return, Total Return, Average Daily Value, Initial Weight, Adjusted Weight, Net Asset Value, Fund Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.