Nasdaq Global Indexes and Keefe Bruyette & Woods (KBW) have partnered to enhance KBW’s industry-leading family of financial indexes. The KBW Nasdaq indexes offer investors the purest targeted exposure to each individual financial sector. The targeted sectors include banking, asset management, broker/dealer, insurance, equity REITs and mortgage finance.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 700 companies and 10 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- KBW Nasdaq – Bank Index, Regional Banking Index, Capital Markets Index, Insurance Index, Property & Casualty Index, Premium Yield Eq. REIT Index, Financial Sector Dividend Yield Index, Global Financials (ex-U.S.) Index, and Mortgage Finance Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Gross Index in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Closing Market Capitalization, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Next Day Market Capitalization, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.