Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
- For the NASDAQ Nordic Series, RIMES hosts approximately 40 indices and 1470 companies. Index coverage includes – KFMX Share Index, Nasdaq OMX Nordic 120 and Small Cap Sweden, OMX Copenhagen, GES, Helsinki, Stockholm, etc.
- For the NASDAQ Baltic Index family, RIMES hosts approximately 30 indices and 85 companies. the Baltic Benchmark and tradable OMX Baltic 10, along with various All-Share and sector indices (including Baltic, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, etc.).
- For the NASDAQ Baltic Capped indices, RIMES hosts approximately 600 companies and the OMX Baltic Benchmark Capped Index. Note the weight of the index constituents has an upper limit.
Some of the data items available for these sources include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate to Euros, Gross Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Gross Investible Market Value in Euros, Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items: Base Value, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Next Day Dividend Points Gross, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Divisor, Next Day Gross Market Capitalization, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Shares Outstanding, Nominal Price Index, Price Index, Shares Outstanding, etc.