NASDAQ uses a common classification of indexes for the Nordic and Baltic markets. The NASDAQ OMX Baltic data covers the exchanges in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. The NASDAQ Baltic index family includes Benchmark, Tradable, All-Share and Sector indexes. All indexes are chain-linked, meaning that they are always calculated based on the price level of the previous trading day. The indexes are market weighted, calculated based on the change in the total market value from one point in time to another of all the shares included in the index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
- For the NASDAQ Baltic Classic indices, RIMES hosts approximately 30 indices and 90 companies, including the Baltic Benchmark and tradable OMX Baltic 10, along with various All-Share and sector indices (including Baltic, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, etc.).
- For the NASDAQ Baltic Capped indices, RIMES hosts approximately 600 companies and the OMX Baltic Benchmark Capped Index. Note the weight of the index constituents has an upper limit.
Some of the data items available for these sources include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate to Euros, Gross Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Gross Investible Market Value in Euros, Industry Level Codes, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Sedol Code, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items: Base Value, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Next Day Dividend Points Gross, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Divisor, Next Day Gross Market Capitalization, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Shares Outstanding, Nominal Price Index, Price Index, Shares Outstanding, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.