The NASDAQ OMX Global Gold & Precious Metals Index is designed to track the performance of the largest and most liquid companies engaged in the gold, silver and other precious metals mining industries. This index is a float adjusted modified market capitalization weighted index. The value of the Index equals the aggregate value of the Index share weights. Three versions of the Index are calculated – Price Return, Total Return, Notional Net Total return.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the NASDAQ OMX Gbl Gold & Precious Metals Index and approximately 115 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Dividend Points, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Index Base Value, Market Capitalization, Price Index, Price Index Divisor, Unadjusted High/Low Price, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Opening Price in Local Currency, Reference Date, Sedol Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.