Money Markets are indices related to treasury bills, nominal treasury bonds with benchmark status and a time to maturity of less than one year.
NASDAQ OMX Nordic Money Markets include:
- DKK Cibor – Cibor is the acronym for Copenhagen Interbank Offered Rate. It is a reference interest rate for liquidity offered in the inter-bank market (in Denmark) on an uncollateralized basis with maturities from 1 week to 12 months. NASDAQ OMX publishes Cibor on a daily basis at 11:00 AM. The Danish Bankers Association has the overall responsibility for Cibor. The day-count convention is ACT/360.
- SEK-Stibor – Stibor is the acronym for Stockholm Interbank Offer Rate. The day-count convention is ACT/360 and the business day convention is modified following. STIBOR is a daily reference rate based on the interest rates at which banks offer to lend unsecured funds to other banks in the Swedish wholesale money market (or interbank market). STIBOR is the average (with the exception of the highest and lowest quotes) of the interest rates listed at 11 am.
Delayed rates are delivered between 11am and 1pm on the following day.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 660 reference rates, including:
- Cibor, Cita, DKK, F/X FIX, OMX SEK Swaps, SHB Bank Certificates, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Current Items: RIMES Alias Symbol, Description, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol
- Historical Item: Series Value
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.