The Nasdaq Overseas China New Economy Companies Top 50 Index is the underlying fund in an ETF domiciled in Hong Kong. The index includes the largest 50 companies from China (excluding A shares) in Consumer Goods, Health Care, Consumer Services or Technology according to the Industry Classification Benchmark.
This is a modified market capitalization weighted index which is designed to capture the new drivers of the China Economy by investing into growth-related sectors. It includes the largest 50 companies from China (excluding A shares) that are classified as Consumer Goods, Health Care, Consumer Services or Technology.
The Index is a net total return index meaning the performance of the Underlying Index is calculated on the basis that dividends net of tax are reinvested. The Index is compiled, calculated and maintained by Nasdaq.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 60 companies and 1 index (Nasdaq Overseas China New Economy Top 50)
Some of the data items available for this source includes:
- INDEX ITEMS – Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- COMPANY ITEMS – Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Date of Portfolio, Exchange Rate, Industry Level Code, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.