The Nasdaq Singularity Index seeks to create a diversified portfolio of global companies that are best positioned to contribute to and benefit from Singularity. The companies are selected based on custom singularity sector classifications as determined by The Singularity Advisors AG using FactSet RBICS with revenues derived from Revere™. The Index began on December 21, 2017 at a base value of 1000.00.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 400 companies and 1 index – Nasdaq Singularity Index.
Some of the items available include:
Index Items – Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Dow Jones Industry Code, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Cap Range Flag, Country Description, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Growth Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Identifier Code, Market Value in Local Currency, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.