The VINX indexes are produced in cooperation with Nasdaq and includes index constituents from Nordic stock exchanges in Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Reykjavik and Stockholm. These indexes are based on the Global Industry Classification Standard ® (GICS) developed by MSCI Barra and Standard & Poor’s. The main indices include: VINX30 (Tradeable), VINX Benchmark, VINX Benchmark Cap, and VINX (All-share). Sector indices are level 1 and level 2 in the GICS model. All indices are calculated in EUR, SEK, NOK, ISK DKK with exception from VINX30 which is only calculated in EUR. All indices are also calculated as total return, net total return and price indices, with exception from VINX30 which is only calculated as a price index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1300 companies and 260 indices, including: CMVINX Top 100 Equal Weight ex Iceland, VINX 30, and various VINX sectors.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Currency Code, Database Symbol, Description, Divisor Factor In Local Currency, Divisor Factor In Swedish Krona, Gross Index In Local Currency, Isin Code, Market Capitalisation In Local Currency, Net Index In Local Currency, Number Of Constituents, Price Index in Local Currency, etc.
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Classification Code/Desc (Gics), Daily Gross Return/Daily Net Return/Price, Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Events Flag, Fx Rate To Swedish Krona, Group Code/Desc (Gics), Initial Net Return In Swedish Krona, Initial Open (Fx Rate To Swedish Krona, Gross Market Value, Gross Return, Gross Weight, Investable Gross Market Value, Investable Market Value, Investable Net Market Value, Market Value, Net Market Value, Net Return, Net Weight, Price Return, Shares Outstanding, Total Return In Swedish Krona, Weight In Index), Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Return, Next Date Of Portfolio, Sector Code/Desc (Gics), Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.