Narodowy Bank Polski is the central bank of the Republic of Poland. Its tasks are stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Poland, the Act on Narodowy Bank Polski and the Banking Act. The fundamental objective of the NBP’s activity is to maintain price stability. Narodowy Bank Polski offers banks the possibility of making short-term (overnight) deposits with the central bank. The deposits are accepted until the end of the business day and the deposit amount together with interest due is returned on the following business day. The deposits carry a variable interest rate (deposit rate) set by the Monetary Policy Council. Time deposits at the NBP allow commercial banks to manage their liquid funds surpluses, preventing short-term interbank market interest rates from falling below the deposit rate.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 7 reference rates, including:
- NBP deposit rate
- Lombard rate
- Rediscount rate
- Reference rate (minimum money market intervention rate)
- Repo and Buy-backs
- Zloty and Foreign Currency Funds
- Funds from Issuance of Securities
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.