The National Bank of Romania (Romanian: Banca Națională a României, BNR) is the central bank of Romania and was established in April 1880. Its headquarters are located in the capital city of Bucharest. The National Bank of Romania is responsible for the issue of the Romanian leu and as such it sets the monetary policy, holds the currency reserves and manages the exchange rate.
- ROBID (Romanian Interbank Bid Rate) – The ROBID rate for each maturity is calculated by the Proxy as the arithmetical average of
the last rates quoted by each Participant in the Fixing for the RON deposits accepted within 15 minutes before the Fixing after rejecting the extreme rates.
- ROBOR (Romanian Interbank Offer Rate) – The ROBOR rate for each maturity is calculated by the Proxy as the arithmetical average of
the last rates quoted by each Participant in the Fixing for the RON deposits offered within 15 minutes before the Fixing after rejecting extreme rates.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 30 currencies, 16 indices and 3 reference rates.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Series Value
- Spot Rate
- Database Symbol, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.