NCREIF (National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries) was established to serve the institutional real estate investment community as a non-partisan collector, processor, validator and disseminator of real estate performance information. The historical NCREIF database goes back to the 4th Quarter 1977 and as of 2nd Quarter 2013 consists of approximately 30000 properties historically, and approximately 10000 current properties. NCREIF collects 67 data fields each quarter that consist of financial information such as Market Value, NOI, Debt, and Cap Ex, as well as descriptor data such as Property Type and Subtype, Number of Floors, Square Footage, Number of Units, and Location. The flagship index of NCREIF is the NPI, which is a quarterly index tracking the performance of core institutional property markets in the U.S. The objective of the NPI is to provide a historical measurement of property‐level returns to increase the understanding of, and lend credibility to, real estate as an institutional investment asset class.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for approximately 1525 indices, including various NCREIF Property and NPI Indices.
Some of the index data items available include:
- Appreciation Index Return, Appreciation Index, Begin Total Net Asset Value (NAV), Capital improvements, Cash Reserves Ratio, Contributions, Distributions and Redemptions, Earnings Before Income Tax Depreciation Depletion and Amortization, End of Month Average Macaulay Duration and Market Capitalisation, Gross Appreciation Return/Income Return, Gross Real Estate Assets/ Estate Wholly Owned, Gross Total Return, Income Index Return, Last Price Date, Metropolitan Statistical Area, Net Appreciation Return, Net Assets, Net Income Return, Net Investor Cash Flow, Net Operating Income, Net Total Return, Number of Acres/ Constituents, Number of Investments, Occupancy Leased, Partial Purchase/Sales, Property Type, Region Flag, Total Income, Total Leverage, Total Net Asset Value, Total Return, Weighted Average Equity, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.