The New Zealand Financial Markets Association is the professional body for wholesale (institutional) banking in New Zealand. The Association represents the interests of its members in ensuring the sound management of the over-the-counter financial markets. NZFMA also maintains and is the Benchmark Administrator for benchmarks and indicative closing rates calculated and published by the NZdata Service.
NZFMA membership is institutionally based, with members providing a wide range of financial services such as corporate banking, trading in financial instruments and trade finance. New Zealand’s Bank Bill reference rate calculation system was referenced in a 2011 Financial Times article as being an accurate barometer of the cost of funding. The NZFMA Board are committed to ensuring all current and future NZdata reference rates and pricing pages are an accurate and transparent reflection of the New Zealand markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 6 indices:
Bank Bill Yields of:
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.