The Nikkei-225 Stock Average is a price-weighted average of 225 top-rated Japanese companies listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. The Nikkei 225 is a stock market index for the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), a price-weighted average (the unit is yen), and the components are reviewed once a year. The Nikkei average has deviated sharply from the textbook model of stock averages which grow at a steady exponential rate. The Nikkei 300 Index is a capitalization-weighted index of major equity securities traded on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 400 companies and 65 indices, including JPN, Nikkei 225, Nikkei 300, Nikkei 500, and NSA Inices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Database Symbol, Date Of Portfolio, Description, Description Japanese, Dividend Per Share, Industry Level, Isin Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Number Of Shares, Outstanding Price Adjustment Factor, Price Index In Local Currency, Sedol Code, Total Retrun, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.