The Nifty Fifty is a well diversified 50 stock index accounting for 13 sectors of the economy. It is used for a variety of purposes such as benchmarking fund portfolios, index based derivatives and index funds. Nifty is owned and managed by India Index Services and Products Ltd. (IISL). IISL is India’s first specialized company focused upon the index as a core product. The Nifty Midcap Index is a medium capitalized segment of the stock market designed to be a benchmark of that market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts approximately 400 companies and 5 indices, including Nifty Midcap, 50, and 500.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Company Items – Capitalization Factor, Corporate Industry, Currency, Date, Industry Code, Industry Description, Industry Sector, ISIN Code, Market Value, Number of Shares/Trades, Open Price, Previous Day Close Price, Price High/Low, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Value Traded, Volume Traded, Weight, etc.
- Index Items – Gross Index, Index Dividend Yield, Index Divisor, Market Capitalization, Price Index, Price Index 1 Year High/Low, Price Index High/Low, Price Index Open, Price to Book Value, Price to Earnings, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.