Numis Securities Inc. operates as a broker-dealer and offers sales and trading services to institutional clients. The company also distributes research reports in the United States. Numis Securities Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Numis Securities Limited, a principal investment firm specializing in the fintech sector.
The investment company’s research-driven approach focuses on specialist or differentiated mandates, including quoted equity, private equity, infrastructure, property, debt and other alternative assets. The corporate finance services include advice and transaction execution in relation to mergers and acquisitions, secondary equity issuance, convertible securities and bonds. The Company serves corporate clients and institutional clients and is managed as an integrated corporate advisory and stockbroking business.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 6600 companies and 660 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Numis Smaller Companies (Inc and Ex) Investment Companies Index Capital Gains; Total Return
- Numis Smaller Companies + AIM (Inc and Ex) Investment Companies Index Capital Gains; Total Return
- Numis 1000 ex Investment Companies Index Capital Gains; Total Return
- Numis UK Mid Cap inc Investment Companies Index Capital Gains; Total Return
- Numis Alternative Markets inc Investment Companies Index Capital Gains; Total Return
Some of the data items available include the following:
Index Items: Description, Gross Return Index, Market Value, Number of Components, Price Index, etc.
Company Items: Company Symbol, FTSE Actuaries Sector/Sub-Sector, Calculate Weight, Market Value, Cross Reference Identifier, Industry Code/Desc (ICB) Boy-Fixed, Market Value, Month-To-Date Total Return, Sector Code/Desc (ICB) Boy-Fixed, Sedol Identifier, Shares Outstanding, Subsector Code/Desc (ICB) Boy-Fixed, Supersector Code/Desc (ICB) Boy-Fixed, Suspended Companies, Unadjusted Price, Weight, Year-To-Date Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.