The NYSE Index Group develops a wide range of indices that provide investors and issuers benchmarks necessary to measure and trade the performance of key segments and strategies. The Index Group at NYSE also manages a wide range of indices, including blue-chip, sector, strategy and theme Indices. NYSE Fixed Income Indices include NYSE Current Two Year, Five Year and Ten Year U.S. Treasury Indices and NYSE 7-10 Year Treasury Bond Index, 20 Year Plus Treasury Bond Index, and 25 Year Plus Treasury Bond Index, which track the total returns of the intermediate 7-to-10 year maturity range and longer 20 year plus and 25 year plus maturity ranges (respectively) of the U.S. Treasury Bond Market. Futures-based Indices include the NYSE U.S. Two-Year, Five-Year and Ten-Year U.S. Treasury Futures Indices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 11 indices, including Treasury Bond indices, U.S. Treasury indices, and Treasury Future indices.
Some of the index data items available include:
- Accrued Interest, Average Coupon, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Modified Duration, Currency Code, Country Code, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars,
Ticker, and Total Return.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.