The NYSE Powered Index is a weightings data product comprised of daily reports that provide detailed index composition, weights, index levels and daily composition change information for 3rd party indices calculated by NYSE. The NYSE Powered Index products consist of reports published twice daily, with End of Day (EOD) reports carrying close of business day data for the various indices and Next Day (NXTD) reports carrying data adjusted for corporate actions/index reviews.
The NYSE Powered Index also provides alternative benchmark data through thematic indices, with themes like: Emerging Markets, Healthcare, Alternative Energy, Fixed Income, Education, Commodity Demand or Private Equity. For example:
- The Cleantech Index (CTIUS) is a modified equal-dollar weighted index of the leading cleantech companies worldwide from a broad range of industry sectors. “Cleantech” is defined as knowledge-based products and services that improve operational performance, productivity or efficiency; while reducing costs, resource and energy consumption, waste or pollution.
- The WilderHill New Energy Global Innovation Index is comprised of companies worldwide whose innovative technologies and services focus on generation and use of cleaner energy, conservation and efficiency, and advancing renewable energy generally. Included are companies whose lower-carbon approaches are relevant to climate change, and whose technologies help reduce emissions relative to traditional fossil fuel use.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 9740 companies and 230 indices.
Index coverage includes the Merrill Lynch Technology 100 Index, as well as the following indices:
- Barclays Commodity Pure Beta Indices, Barrons 400, Cleantech Index, Dorsey Wright Indices, Euronext Vigeo, Lux Nanotech Index, Marketgrader Indices, Morgan Stanley Technology Index, Morningstar Indices, Richard Bernstien Indices, Spade Defense Index, Summerhaven Indices, Wells Fargo Hybrid & Pref REIT, WilderHill Clean Energy Index, Wilderhill New Energy Global Innovation Index, WilderHill Progressive Energy Index, Zacks Micro Cap Index, Zacks Yield Hog Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Country Code, Dividend Yield, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index Divisor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number Of Constituents, Open Gross Index in US Dollars, Open Price Index in US Dollars, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Closing Market Capitalization, Country of Domicile, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, GICS Sector Description, Index Flag, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Multiplier Factor, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Number of Shares Outstanding, Opening Gross Investable Market Value, Reuters Identification Code, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Eight Non-ref indices include: CleanTech, Wells Fargo, Wilderhill new energy, and Zacks indices.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.