The Object Management Group (OMG) is the official technical standards consortium which maintains the FIGI standard. Bloomberg LP, as the Registration Authority of the FIGI open Standard, is committed to continuously building, updating, and administering its identifiers to ensure they continue to serve as effective symbols for the broad uses required in today’s financial markets.
Equity instruments are allocated a FIGI at the Composite and Trading Venue level, with the exception of openend funds and private companies. Share Class Level assignment is allocated for all equity instruments, except for Warrants. Each instrument (Equities, Funds and Warrants), active and inactive, is allocated a FIGI.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
Our OpenFIGI Symbology source provides approximately 731571 companies. Some of the data items available include:
- Bloomberg Composite Global Identification Key, Bloomberg Global Identification Key, Bloomberg Market Sector, Bloomberg Symbol, Bloomberg Ticker, Bloomberg Ticker and Market Sector, Bloomberg Unique Identification Key, Country Code, Country Description, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Exchange, Exchange Identification Code, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Security Type, Sedol Code, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.