The Object Management Group (OMG) is the official technical standards consortium which maintains the FIGI standard. Bloomberg LP, as the Registration Authority of the FIGI open Standard, is committed to continuously building, updating, and administering its identifiers to ensure they continue to serve as effective symbols for the broad uses required in today’s financial markets.
The Financial Instrument Global Identifier (FIGI) is an established global standard issued under the guidelines of the Object Management Group (OMG.org, an international, non-profit standards organization), founded in 1989.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
Our OpenFIGI Symbology source provides approximately 18280 indices. Coverage includes BBG AMER, BBG EMEA, BBG US and BBG AP Indices
Some of the data items available include:
- Bloomberg Global Identification Key, Bloomberg Market Sector, Bloomberg Symbol, Bloomberg Ticker, Bloomberg Ticker and Market Sector, Bloomberg Unique Identification Key, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Local Code, RIMES Alias Symbol, Security Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.