Oslo Børs calculates 20 specialized indices based on Norwegian government bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments, such as interest swap rates and Nibor, as index constituents. The Oslo Børs Specialized Bond and Money Market Indices provides index values and weights with a range of related values such as yield, duration and convexity.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 20 indices, and 16 money markets. Index coverage includes Fixed Maturities, Government Bills, Government Bonds and Money Markets. Bonds are SW01Y-SW10Y and Money Markets are NOK Monthlies and YD.
Some of the data items available include:
- Average Macaulay Duration, Average Yield, Convexity, Country Code, Coupon, Currency Code, Daily Total Return, Dirty Price, Domain, End of Month Dirty Price, Macaulay Duration, Market Value in Local Currency, Maturity Date, Month To Date Total Return, Moody’s Rating, S&P Rating, Total Return, Weight, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.